did that post title catch your attention? sure hope it did, because today’s DIY is going to be lots of fun! these brightly coloured tiny bunting banners are birthday-party-inspired, and also absolutely perfect for any party occasion.
get ready to see these little flags hanging all vases or bottles, as quick accessories or decorating your notebooks! who would have known the uses of mini bunting banners would be so endless…?
what you’ll need:
- dental floss! (of course.)
- printer paper
- markers for colouring
how to make:
1. measure out a length of dental floss and cut it (depending on what you’ll be using your bunting banners around!)
3. cut out your diamonds, which are going to be flags for your banner.
4. get crafty and personalize them! i tried to coordinate my colours/designs, but go ahead and do whatever you fancy.
5. slip your dental floss into the middle of each diamond, fold it down, and tape/glue it together! (tip: keep your options open by leaving a space around the middle, so the flags can be slid on and off the floss)
6. go and have some bunting banner fun!
i think it’ll be amazing to use these as a necklace or bracelet… the banner i made ended up around my plush horse’s neck! i think it turned out insanely cute 🙂
happy crafting with your dental floss… and don’t forget to share this post with all your DIY buddies!
p.s. if you enjoyed this birthday-themed craft tutorial, you’re sure to love this one too 🙂