#stationeryaddict. that’s one hashtag that describes me perfectly (probably why i put it on all my Instagram photos). and if you’re another self-confessed addict, this one’s for you!
i like to think that us addicts of paper goods are unique – in a good way. namely, we see the world in a sliiightly different way. here some things only fellow addicts might get.
1. That feeling when your favourite brand releases its new collection. (Kikki-K, YO!)
2. NEEDING everything in every stationery store. No exceptions.
3. The gloriously delightful smell of paper. (Sorry, do I sound like I need help?)
4. When you insist on buying more than one planner every year…. because one is simply NOT enough.
5. That shameless pride when you get more stationery for your ever-growing hoard. (which sits in the corner of your room.)
6. That moment when your birthday/Christmas wishlist is dominated by demands for another notebook, two pens and five rolls of washi tape.
7. Reading relatable posts like these, and feeling a little less alone in the non-obsessed world.
how many of these do you totally get? i’d love to get in touch with all you other stationery addicts, so do leave a comment below, as well as any other moments you think define us stationery lovers.
and if you’re not a stationery addict (WHO ISN’T?!), you now know what goes on in our stationery-crazed minds!